Every year, thousands of people travel to Bangkok and mostly Bangkok is the starting point of a trip through Southeast Asia. My first long trip was to Thailand when I was 18 and since then I have been to Bangkok regularly. It is one of my favorite cities in the world! Most travelers end up near Khao San Road and I always go to this part of the city. The advantage is that it is central, there are many food and beverage outlets, lots of shops and lots of fun! There are a lot of great hotels wuth swimming pool in Bangkok!
Are you looking for a nice hotel in Bangkok? I have put my 3 favorite hotels with swimming pool in Bangkok in front of you.
1. Rambuttri Village Plaza
This is my absolute favorite hotel in Bangkok and I have slept here regularly. Price quality is quite right here. Location is excellent and is within walking distance of Khao San Road, but still quiet and in a cozy street. The rooms are fine for the price. The rooftop pool is fun and refreshing. This hotel also has a travel agency where you can book nice excursions and trips for a good price. For me this hotel really comes home in Bangkok, because I’ve been there so often! This hotel must be on top in this list of great hotels with swimming pool in Bangkok!
- Price per night is from €22,- for a double room, including breakfast.
Click here for more information and prices for Rambuttri Village Plaza.
2. Dan Derm Hotel
This hotel is located directly on Khao San Road, but the rooms are not on the street side and so you have little noise. The hotel has a lovely rooftop swimming pool with nice loungers and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean, nice and have spacious bathrooms. All rooms also have a lovely balcony and a working air conditioning. It’s one of the best prices hotels with swimming pool in Bangkok!
- Price per night is from €30,- for a double room, including breakfast.
Click here for more information and prices for Dan Derm Hotel.
3. Chillax Resort
It is a beautiful hotel and it is in a perfect location. Usually I end my trip through Thailand in this wonderful hotel. It is a small-scale hotel and it is equipped with every luxury to relax. In the neighborhood of the hotel are nice and cheap eateries for breakfast, drinks and snacks in the street. In front of the hotel you will find several taxis with which you can easily go to all tourist attractions. The pool is perfect for the hot days in Bangkok. It’s one of the best hotels with swimming pool in Bangkok!
- Price per night is from €67,- for a double room, including breakfast.
Click here for more information and prices for Chillax Resort.
Not what you are looking for? Find here more great places to stay in Bangkok!Check here my travel route for the north of Thailand 2 weeks
- 15 fun things you didn’t know about Bangkok
- 10x what to do in Bangkok
- The 5 temples in Bangkok you have to visit
- Cycling in Bangkok
- The 10 best places of interest on Koh Samui
- Koh Payam, the last pearl of the Andaman Sea
- Visit Koh Kood, an undiscovered island in Thailand
- Loi Krathong festival Thailand
- The bridge over the river Kwai, Thailand
North of Thailand
- Travel route for the north of Thailand 2 weeks
- 4x the best places to visit in nothern Thailand
- All information for your trip to Pai
- 7x the best things to do in Pai
- A multi-day trek through the jungle at Chiang Mai
- The 5 must see temples in Chiang Mai
- The 3 greatest hotels in Chiang Mai
- The 5 best places to shop in Chiang Mai
* This article contains affliate links. Read more in the disclaimer.