Valencia is a wonderful city in Spain! The city has many nice sights, the cozy center is cozy, on every corner of the street is a tapas bar. The city centre of Valencia has many must do’s and is lively and typically Spanish. Are you looking for nice hotels with swimming pool in Valencia? I have selected my favourite hotels with swimming pool in Valencia for you!
The 3 nicest hotels with pool in Valencia.
1.Cathedral Suites Hotel
This is a fantastic hotel in a super location! The hotel is located in a classic building, but has a modern interior. The location is in a quiet street, a stone’s throw from the cathedral. If you walk out of the hotel you are right in the middle of the city centre. Ideal! On the roof is a beautiful outdoor area with a swimming pool and sun beds. I loved to cool off and enjoy the great view from time to time. The atmosphere in the hotel is pleasant and the rooms are also nice. The price-quality ratio of this hotel is perfect! Price from €150,- per room.Check here the prices and rooms of Cathedral Suites Hotel Not what you are looking for? Find here more accomodations in Valencia!
2. Las Arenas Balneario Resort
This hotel is located on the beach! There is an extensive breakfast, but there are also plenty of restaurants nearby. The metro to the city centre is a short walk away. It is a beautiful hotel and all amenities are top. Very friendly staff. The service in this hotel is fantastic and the staff is very friendly. Price from €175,- per room.Check here the price and rooms of Las Arenas Balneario Resort! Not what you are looking for? Find here more accommodations in Valencia!
3. Eurostars Rey Don Jaime
This hotel is situated in a quiet location, but all sights can be discovered on foot. The hotel is located exactly between the city centre and the beach. The room exudes a homely atmosphere and has a large bathroom. Breakfast is excellent and the staff is very friendly. I like the price/quality ratio. The swimming pool is not very large, but it is nice to cool off there as well. Price from € 148, – per room.Check here the pirces and rooms of Eurostars Rey Don Jaime! Nt what you are looking for? Find here more accommodations in Valencia!
These are the nices hotels with pool in Valencia!
What to do in Valencia?
- The 6 must see attractions in Valencia
- The coolest festival in Europe: La Tomatina
- Cycling in Valencia bike tours
Citytrips in Spain
- My three favorite cities in Spain
- The 8 must do’s in Granada
- Everything you need to know about visiting The Alhambra
- Flying in a hot air balloon above Granada
- 13x what to do in Madrid
- The 10 best sights in Seville
- Real Alcázar, a must-see in Seville
- The 3 nicest hotels with swimming pool in Seville
- Cádiz, a day trip from Seville to the beach
- 7x the best things to do in Bilbao
- A day in Morocco from Spain
- 13 reasons to visit Tenerife
- 3x great hiking trails on Tenerife
- Visiting Teide National Park: information and tips
- Highlights of Tarifa, the souternmost town of Spain
- The Costa Blanca, 5x what you can not miss
- Catalonia, discover the authentic Spain
- The wine festival in Haro
- 27 fun facts about Spain
- The coolest festivals in Spain