Check if Koh Chang is a destination you wouldn’t want to miss, during your trip across Thailand. Koh Chang is a great Island with loveley beaches in Thailand!
Discover Koh Chang Island and the beaches in Thailand!
Koh Chang is Thailand’s second biggest island, after Phuket. The island is a 6-hour drive away from Bangkok in the east of Thailand, in the Bay of Thailand. The island has some incredible beaches like Kai Bae Beach and Lonely Beach.
Discover the Island Koh Chang and the beaches in Thailand
The island can be reached from Bangkok in about six hours by bus. It makes it a popular destination. For me, it was the end of my trip through Thailand. I enjoyed the beautiful beaches, the nature and the atmosphere. Plenty of things to do and if you rent a scooter, you can explore all of the island!
Don’t forget to visit its sister island Koh Kut, about an hours’ sail.Check here my travel route for the north of Thailand 2 weeks
Hotel Koh Chang
A great place to stay is Santhiya Tree Koh Chang Resort. The rooms are very large room with high quality furniture , huge bathroom with bathtub and seperate shower and a large private balcony. Everything is spotleesly clean. The breakfast is excellent.
- Not what you are looking for? Find here more great places to stay in Koh Chang!
- The 25 best things to do in Thailand
- Koh Payam, the last pearl of the Andaman Sea
- The best 10 places of interest in Koh Samui
- Visit Koh Kood, an undiscovered island in Thailand
- The 3 nicest islands in Thailand
- Loi Krathong festival Thailand
- The bridge over the river Kwai, Thailand
- 45 reasons why I love Thailand
North of Thailand
- Travel route for the north of Thailand 2 weeks
- 4x the best places to visit in nothern Thailand
- 7x the best things to do in Pai
- All informatiion for your trip to Pai
- 8 tips for Chiang Mai
- A multi-day trek through the jungle at Chiang Mai
- The 5 best places to shop in Chiang Mai
- The 5 must see temples in Chiang Mai
- The 3 greatest hotels in Chiang Mai