Your trip to India is only complete when you have visited the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal is so beautiful! This building is the symbol of India. During my visits to the Taj Mahal I was enchanted by the unprecedented beauty of it. The Taj Mahal is located in the town of Agra, a few hours away from New Delhi. Since the Taj Mahal is at its best in the morning early at sunrise, it is advisable to arrange a hotel in Agra. But there are so many hotels with swimming pool in Agra….. I help you choose a hotel.
I have selected my 3 favorite hotels with swimming pool in Agra for you!
1. Hotel Taj Resorts
I have slept twice in the Hotel Taj Resorts and this hotel must be on my list with great hotels with swimming pool in Agra! The staff is friendly and the location is great! The hotel is very close (500 meters) to the entrance of the Taj Mahal. From the roof terrace you can see the Taj Mahal. I so enjoyed admiring the Taj Mahal from the roof terrace! The rooms are spacious and clean. There is a lovely swimming pool on the roof. This hotel offers its guests massages and a sauna, as well as a free pick-up service from the train station in Agra.
- Price per night is from €27,- for a double room, including breakfast.
Click here for more information and prices for Hotel Taj Resorts.
2. The Grand Imperial – Heritage Hotel
This is a nice hotel built in a typical old Indian style. I think it is a heritage hotel with a tasteful decor. Breakfast and dinner are good and live Indian music is played in the evenings. The garden of the hotel is beautiful and here you can sit and have a drink. The rooms are authentically furnished and spacious. Location is nice and quiet and therefore it is quiet in this hotel in the hectic city of Agra.
- Price per night is from €44,- for a double room, including breakfast.
Click here for more information and prices for The Grand Imperial – Heritage Hotel
3. Courtyard by Marriott Agra
The service orientation of the staff at this hotel is great. The buffet in the restaurant is also excellent and the breakfast is very extensive. There is an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and a spa and wellness center. There are also 4 dining options. In this hotel you will catch your breath and relax after a visit to the full and hot Agra. I thought the bedroom was beautiful and spacious.
- Price per night is from €56,- for a double room, including breakfast.
Click here for more information and prices for Courtyard by Marriot Agra.
Not what you are looking for? Find here more great places to stay in Agra!
The Taj Mahal
- Information for a visit to the Taj Mahal
- 16 things you didn’t know about the Taj Mahal
- 10 tips for a visit to the Taj Mahal
- 5 must do’s in New Delhi
- 4 tips for New Delhi, India
- The most bizarre temple in the world: Karni Mata’s Rat temple
- Visit the Pushkar Camel Fair in India
- 5 reasons why the Pushkar Camekl Fair should be on yoour bucket list
- The 8 things you need to know about India
- 5 of the best ways to spend your time in India
- Goa, the three best beaches
- 27 fun facts about India
* This article contains affliate links. Read more in the disclaimer.